Friday, December 4, 2009

I was one of the uTest (Bug Battle) "Honorable Mention"

Bug Battle Product: E-Tailers (Amazon, Target & Walmart)

Most of them must be knowing about uTest. If you do not know the I think you must check it out. Because there is something to see that cannot be conveyed through words. I joined uTest before a half year referred by my mentor Pradeep Soundararajan. Let me not bore you with the history. Let me talk about uTest Bug Battle. I was not able to participate in Q3 Bug battle for some reasons. But this time in Q4 Bug Battle which was my first participation and I was very much confident about winning some prize. And I got it. I was "Honorable Mention" for uTest Q4 Bug Battle. As this was my first uTest Bug Battle I am a bit convinced with the prize I won however I would aim for something more better in the next uTest Bug Battle. You also want to participate? Then I think you must register at uTest as well as uTest Forums.

Contact: Skype - santhosh.s.tuppad | Twitter - santhoshst

Thanks,
Santhosh Shivanand Tuppad

4 comments:

Parimala Shankaraiah said...

Congratulations!

Regards,
Parimala Shankaraiah

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

Congrats bud!

Ajay Balamurugadas said...

Congratulations Santhosh :)

Santhosh Tuppad said...

Thank you mentor, Parimala & Ajay.