Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blogger - Don't try to fool around

Today morning, I woke up and was writing an article. You must be knowing that in "Blogger Editor" whenever you are writing a post the editor keeps saving the draft copy so that you don't lose any of your work. But when I was typing I got some weird message. Look at the image below,



In the image, you can see that at the bottom that there is an error message which says, "Post was not saved due to form errors" but also you can see that "Button has a text SAVED". Before "SAVED was SAVE NOW text in the button". This makes me to think that, "Has my post been saved or not" as it claims both saying that my post was not saved as well as saved.

Have you seen such kind of error messages which are not usable? If not you must be willing to see more of these right? If you were not known about Ben Simo's blog then you must visit it to know problems.

I predict that there are many more problems associated with the Blogger. This problem was found by me accidentally while I was writing an article.


No comments: