Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Problem or no problem – Debate

While I was attending Michael Bolton’s workshop on 17th November, 2009 he assigned us with some activity. I created a text file and saved it. Later, when I pointed on the text file it said, “Created on as 2055 year”. Then I checked the clock settings and it was also 2055 (I remembered that I had set it to 2055 before few days while I was just trying to find problems in Microsoft clock.

Then I changed the clock setting to the proper date. Now I pointed on the text file and it still said, “2055” year. Now the question is doesn’t it sound weird when you show the text file to your friend which says, “It is created in the future 2055 year”. What do you think about this scenario? Is it a problem or no problem? Let us debate on this scenario?

Give your comments.

No comments: